Manatt’s Recent Webinar Examined COVID-19 Through the Eyes of Healthcare Stakeholders—and Shared Practical Approaches for Meeting the Regulatory, Financial and Operational Challenges.
With the spread of COVID-19 accelerating across the country, most healthcare organizations are in uncharted territory in terms of how to respond. While there has been a flood of communications with updates on the crisis and its implications, it can be difficult to translate that information into meaningful, practical plans and actions.
To help you navigate the crisis, Manatt Health created a webinar specifically for healthcare stakeholders—and we want to be sure you don’t miss any of the valuable information shared during the program. If you or anyone on your team were unable to attend the session—or want to view it again—click here to view the program free, on-demand and download a free copy of the presentation. Key topics include:
- The mission-critical issues facing providers, payers, and state Medicaid programs and insurance regulators.
- The unique regulatory and funding challenges that COVID-19 presents—and how to respond most effectively.
- Insights into the financial and operational impact of the COVID-19 crisis—and how you can prepare your organization.
- The latest federal and state actions to mitigate the crisis and its effects—and a look ahead at what’s likely to come next.
- The legal questions COVID-19 raises, from privacy rights and data-sharing challenges to employment laws and obligations.
- The opportunities telehealth offers for payers, states and providers to triage, diagnose and treat patients while reducing the risk of exposure.
In addition, to help you keep pace with the latest information on COVID-19—and understand its implications for the healthcare industry and for your organization—Manatt has created a one-stop resource on our website with our newest white papers, webinars and articles on the COVID-19 pandemic. You can easily access guidance and insights across a broad range of critical issues, from Medicaid and CHIP strategies for responding to the COVID-19 crisis to the steps you can take as an employer to mitigate the impact of COVID-19 to analyses of the latest legislation and administrative actions. Click here to access our full library of COVID-19 materials and programs—and check back often, as we are continually updating the site with fresh content on the newest developments.