Making the Electronic Medical Record Work for You
Milisa K Rizer, MD, MPH, FAAFP, FHIMSS, CPHIMS
Chief Clinical Information Officer Professor of Family Medicine, Nursing, & Biomedical Informatics
The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
Thomas Bentley, RN, MS, FHIMSS, CPHIMS, CHCIO
- Identify the top three factors that improve user efficiency and satisfaction.
- Identify the top tools that can be used to improve the amount of time spent in documentation activities.
- Identify the two areas of greatest frustration of users of EMRs.
- Identify one area where your staff can be used to help with provider efficiency.
- Identify one place where you can be involved with improving the EMR in your hospital or clinic.
Click below to view full presentation!