eHealth Initiative has two staff positions open.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.
Job responsibilities include:
- Monitoring and analyzing relevant legislative and regulatory issues related to health privacy and security, interoperability, social determinants of health and artificial intelligence.
- Preparing concise written communications that synthesize complex policy issues/ideas, including but not limited to a monthly communication to stakeholders relaying activities in Washington.
- Support Senior VP on Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF) grant building a Consumer Framework for Privacy in Health Data
- Serving as a resource to eHI members on aforementioned legislative and regulatory issues.
- Managing the Policy Steering Committee, which is comprised of government affairs representatives from key stakeholder groups focused on the implications of privacy, health and technology legislation and regulations, including planning regular audioconferences and drafting comment letters.
- Presenting and representing eHI at healthcare and policy conferences, meetings and events.
- Planning and participating in policy briefings, educational sessions, roundtables and town halls.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with Congressional and federal regulatory staffs.
- Supporting the development of educational content.
- 5-7 or more years in related professional work setting.
- Prior Capitol Hill or health policy experience preferred.
- Experience in developing Congressional-related materials.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in an environment that is small, innovative, fast-paced and entrepreneurial, with lots of opportunities for growth.
We offer an excellent employer-paid benefits package and the possibility to telework one day a week (after initial probationary period) and snacks every day!
About eHealth Initiative and Foundation
eHealth Initiative and Foundation (eHI) is an independent, non-profit organization based in Washington, D.C. Our mission is to serve as the industry leader convening executives and multi-stakeholder groups to identify best practices that transform healthcare through technology and innovation. eHI conducts research and leads education and advocacy efforts that address the needs of healthcare stakeholders, and in particular those of patients.
Interested candidates should send resume and cover letter to WorkHere@ehidc.org.
Salary Range $70-80K
The Foundation for eHealth Initiative (eHI), a Washington, D.C.-based independent, non-profit organization seeks an executive coordinator to provide administrative support to CEO and other senior level executives. Great opportunity for recent graduate with little experience but desire to learn about innovations in healthcare. Salary is mid-$30Ks for a 32-hour work week.
- Manage calendars for CEO and other executives
- Answer phones, schedule meetings, arrange conference rooms
- Format presentations, minutes, reports and documents for large meetings
- Work with executive assistants to coordinate Board of Directors meetings
- Track RSVPs for Board, Leadership, and executive roundtables
- Provide research on topics as needed
- Create agendas and materials for weekly staff meetings
- Assist with administrative tasks, tracking contracts and contact vendors to ensure office operates smoothly
- Assist with distribution of HR materials and benefit materials
- Follow up and track payments and invoices and support finance team as needed
- Contact database management (Constant Contact). Update lists, add new individuals, delete old contacts.
- Support member engagement duties and activities.
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Strong attention to detail
- Positions requires a professional with a calm demeanor and ability to multi-task
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including ability to work closely with high-level executives and national experts
- Ability to work independently at times to meet deadlines
- Ability to balance various tasks and manage time between multiple projects effectively
- Willingness and ability to learn new web programs and new applications
About eHealth Initiative and Foundation
- eHealth Initiative and Foundation (eHI) is an independent, non-profit organization based in Washington, D.C. Our mission is to serve as the industry leader convening executives and multi-stakeholder groups to identify best practices that transform healthcare through technology and innovation. eHI conducts research and leads education and advocacy efforts that address the needs of healthcare stakeholders, and in particular those of patients.
- Interested candidates should send resume and cover letter to WorkHere@ehidc.org. No phone calls please.