eHealth Initiative has one staff positions open.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.
Digital Marketing Manager -- HIRING IMMEDIATELY
eHealth Initiative is looking for a creative person with excellent writing skills and an eye for design to develop and execute online marketing materials and campaigns, as well as manage the organization’s external communications to increase stakeholder engagement. Experience working with non-profit membership organizations is highly desired. This is a full-time salaried position working in a downtown DC office, with the option to work from home one day a week. This position requires the ability to work in a fast-paced, small office environment. Candidates must have strong attention to detail, excellent communications and marketing skills.
Job responsibilities include:
- Conceptualize, design, and execute creative web-based multimedia marketing campaigns for effective promotion of webinars, research papers, survey, policy alerts, press releases, reports, and events.
- Responsible for website maintenance, oversight, & content. Manage outside website vendors.
- Manage all social media marketing.
- Create and manage all email marketing campaigns for all activities, services and products.
- Proofreading & quality control for all digital marketing content.
- Create and manage marketing plans, put together marketing strategies to share with the team, and oversee the marketing calendar.
- Manage contact database. Organize contacts in marketing segments. Ensure clean contacts list for targeted marketing campaigns.
- Utilize and monitor various analytics tools to improve marketing campaigns
- Develop and manage content for newsletters and other publications.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing and/or Communications preferred, or related field.
- Excellent writing and communication skills. Strong attention to detail is required.
- Experience editing and formatting professional documents.
- Experience with standard web design tools.
- Experience with Constant Contact or similar contact management tools.
- Ability to work in a small, innovative, non-profit, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with lots of opportunities for growth.
Salary Range: 55-65K and a comprehensive benefits package
Job Type: Full-time
Interested candidates should send resume and cover letter to WorkHere@ehidc.org