What: During this event, experts from health systems, payers and community organizations will provide insights into their experiences implementing Social Determinants of Health (SDOH) Organizational Maturity Models, and how they applied these models to ensure their SDOH programs led to better health outcomes.
Background: The importance of SDOH data isn’t a mystery. Recent studies have found that only 20% of population health outcomes are determined by medical care — and the remaining 80% can be traced back to SDOH. Much of the healthcare industry has embraced this knowledge; they’ve implemented SDOH programs that have holistically improved patients’ lives.
But the innovation doesn’t end with implementation. It takes deliberate analysis, planning and feedback to ensure that the SDOH program works, and keeps working.
VIEW RECORDING IN THE EXECUTIVE RESOURCE CENTER »