We are amid a significant transformation in healthcare. The journey for patients, too often siloed and isolated, has moved from “traditional” to “smart,” creating a patient-centered and engaging approach to care. By leveraging virtual care platforms, interoperable data, remote care and monitoring, and predictive analytics and artificial intelligence, we are realizing the promise of a real, value-based, hybrid care model.
What You’ll Hear
True care coordination requires actual engagement, and meaningful, empathetic interactions, not just episodic answering of surveys or secure messages directed to a patient's inbox.
During this webinar, you’ll learn how Jasper Health is tackling longstanding issues with interoperability and workflow inefficiencies by providing patients and caregivers with an engaging, highly valuable guided concierge service. This service leverages chat, telemedicine, and human coaching to deliver hybrid care guidance, and leapfrog over the current friction points in the care experience.
Learn how these interactions provide psychosocial insights, navigation, and guidance across the cancer continuum for patients and caregivers.
- Payors – Learn how a hybrid care model enables human-led navigation and guidance, provides whole-person insights, and increases member engagement and satisfaction.
- Employers – Learn how a hybrid care model connects employees with concierge care from diagnosis through return to work, providing psychosocial support, and enabling access to resources and best in class care.
- Patients – Learn how a concierge model, like Jasper Cancer Care Companion, can improve you or your loved one’s cancer care experience.
- Len Lichtenfeld, MD MACP, Chief Medical Officer, Jasper Health
- Amy Low, Managing Director, Fellowships and Nonprofit Media, Emerson Collective
- Adam Pellegrini, CEO and Co-Founder, Jasper Health
VIEW RECORDING IN THE EXECUTIVE RESOURCE CENTER »