New treatments for cancer care are emerging every day. Keeping current with all the new research, clinical trials, and drug information is a challenging task. As an oncology leader, you need to support your physicians’ decision making without sacrificing their autonomy.
Integrating evidence-based decision-support tools, like pathways, into the clinical workflow can assist oncology providers in their quest to provide high-quality care that puts the patient first. With the help of clinical pathways, providers and care teams can make consistent, well-informed decisions guided by the latest evidence-based research.
While clinical pathways enable predictability, profitability, and consistency within oncology practices, there can be adoption challenges. During this webinar, you’ll hear from oncology leaders who have had success in implementing clinical pathways to streamline treatment and enhance their programs. This webinar will address the following topics:
- Types of oncology patients and treatments that are best supported by clinical pathways.
- How to address adoption challenges with providers.
- Enhanced patient outcomes that some organizations have seen as a result of implementing clinical pathways and supporting critical research.
- How clinical pathways help providers meet and support goals of care for each patient.
Speakers will share data and real-world experiences and attendees will have an opportunity to ask questions and engage with the speakers.
- Natalie Dickson, MD, President and Chief Strategy Officer, Tennessee Oncology
- Stephen Edge, MD, FACS, FASCO, VP of Healthcare Outcomes and Policy, Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- Ed Rodgers, Director of Network Development, ClinicalPath, Elsevier
- Robin Zon, MD, FACP, FASCO, Medical Oncologist, Michiana Hematology Oncology Advanced Centers for Cancer Care
VIEW RECORDING ON THE EXECUTIVE RESOURCE CENTER »