Since 2000, the Foundation for eHealth Initiative (eHI) has worked closely with organizations across the spectrum of healthcare to build brand awareness, conduct market research, and provide business development opportunities. Some organizations utilize our distribution list of over 20,000 healthcare executives to promote their thought leadership and others use eHI to conduct effective research to help them tailor solutions or learn more about industry dynamics. Whatever your need, eHI can get you in front of the right audience and gather market intelligence to support your business objective.
Executive Roundtables [$20,000]
Roundtables provide a personal and intimate setting to further cultivate relationships with a target group of stakeholders. This is an exclusive meeting for your organization and provides more in-depth conversations than most face-to-face events. Roundtable meetings are designed for senior executives from leading healthcare organizations across the country. eHI will identify 20-50 executives you want to target, in collaboration with your organization (Your organization has the option to moderate the discussion.)
- Confirm the attendance of 15 executives, including necessary follow-up phone calls and working with executive assistants on travel arrangements and details
- Create and extend electronic invitations that recognize your organization as a co-host
- Identify and secure the venue and manage all necessary logistics including a/v and catering
- Draft the agenda for the meeting, in collaboration with your organization
- Identify and secure speakers and conduct speaker prep calls
- Produce and develop all materials needed to support the meeting
- Develop a summary report, highlighting recommendations that came out of the discussion
- Upon request, eHI can produce a press release announcing the convening and outcome
For examples of past roundtables we have held, see our roundtable page.
Executive Interviews [$15,000]
eHI has built solid relationships in both the public and private sectors. We know senior executives in leading healthcare organization across the country. Our interviews yield data that you need to improve products and gain a competitive advantage. The interview data is conveyed in a key finding report. As an add-on, many organizations highlight key findings with a public webinar reaching hundreds of healthcare leaders. eHI will
- Identify a list of 20-25 identify senior executives of potential interviewees for your approval
- Commit to scheduling at least 10 key stakeholder interviews.
- Develop a set of interview questions in collaboration with your team
- Analyze the interview data and put together a key findings’ summary report
Surveys offer a great opportunity to get input from the industry and better understand market demands. The survey data is wrapped up in a key finding summary report. As an add-on, many organizations highlight the key findings with a public webinar reaching hundreds of healthcare leaders. eHI will
- Develop a set of 10-14 survey questions in collaboration with your team
- Send the survey out to its distribution list of over 20,000 executives working in healthcare
- Field the survey until the desired response is received (and do follow up calls if necessary)
- Analyze the survey data and put together a key findings’ summary report
Policy Breakfast [$12,000]
eHI will organize a breakfast in Washington DC, preferably on Capitol Hill, to educate policy-makers and industry leaders on the current state of the healthcare today. You can identify other individuals for eHI to invite and will receive the invitation and attendee list with contact information. You will also be recognized as the underwriter for the breakfast. eHI will
- Develop the agenda in collaboration with your organization
- Identify and secure speakers, and conduct speaker prep calls
- Be responsible for marketing and securing participants, including Congressional staff, federal agency officials, and other industry leaders and policy makers
- Produce and develop all materials needed to support the meeting
Webinars are designed for busy executives tackling the biggest challenges in healthcare. Webinars offer peer-to-peer learning opportunities. Potential leads may not attend a webinar hosted by a vendor for fear of a sales pitch. Using the eHI brand shows participants that it is a neutral forum, yet still provides you with new contacts and leads. You educate attendees rather than giving the appearance of advertising, while positioning your company as a thought leader. You have the option to facilitate the webinar discussion and will receive the list of registrants with all contact information. eHI will
- Develop an agenda and identify speakers in collaboration with your team
- Market the webinar to its distribution list of over 20,000 executives in healthcare and promote the webinar via our social media platforms and in other stakeholder forums
- Prominently position your logo on all marketing, including the registration page and webinar slides
- Send a confirmation email to registrants that includes your logo
- Manage all technical aspects of the webinar and conduct speaker prep calls
- Post webinar slides and audio to our website, YouTube Channel, and to our Resource Center for future download
Past webinars can be viewed on our eHealth Initiative YouTube Channel.
White Papers [$7,000]
Co-branded white papers are one of the easiest and most popular ways to reach key decision makers, build your brand, and generate new leads. Viewers may not always download a paper from a vendor for fear of a follow-up sales encounter. eHI white papers educate readers rather than giving the appearance of advertising. White papers are professionally designed research papers that position your company as a thought leader. As an add-on, many organizations promote the white paper content with a public webinar reaching hundreds of healthcare leaders. eH will
- Highlight your case studies and best practices
- Provide prominent logo placement, name, and brand recognition along with eHI
- Promote the paper to our distribution list of 20,000 executives in healthcare, and via our social media platforms
- Feature the paper on eHI’s homepage and upload it to our Resource Center
Pilot Projects [Variable]
eHI manages pilot projects that test and analyze the outcome of data sharing through various systems, networks and solutions. The purpose is to study the impact of effective data sharing among various stakeholders. eHI is well positioned to support pilots that promote access to data, interoperability, and aid with technology adoption to improve care.
Podcasts engage listeners in a way that traditional media can’t. Listeners love listening to podcasts because it's free, it's on demand, and they don't have to put up with annoying commercials. You will be the only thought leader speaking, giving you all the attention. Podcast sponsorships work well because it is you, the host, promoting the product or service. Podcasts give you the opportunity to utilize eHI’s large network of healthcare executives to encourage your thought leadership. eHI will
- Highlight your thought leadership and brand
- Manage the technical logistics and edit the podcast for you
- Create one exclusive blast promoting the podcast to its list of 20,000 healthcare executive and promote on our social media platforms
- Feature the podcast on eHI’s homepage for one month
- Add the podcast to our YouTube Channel and upload it in our Resource Center
Email Promotion [$1,500]
Use eHI’s distribution list of 20,000 executives to build your brand awareness.
- eHI will send one marketing email communication promoting your content.
- The content will be also be added to our eHealth Resource Center.
- A link to the content can be directed to your website.
- eHI will also send a tweet with a link to the content.
Contact Amy Eckenroth to discuss these opportunities further, email@example.com.