Members like you = An amazing Executive Leadership Summit!
From March 13-14, eHealth Initiative convened its members to discuss health information technology and legislative priorities for the upcoming year. The Executive Leadership Summit brought together members from across the country to discuss the future of HIPAA, artificial intelligence in healthcare, best practices from eHI's 2018 workgroups, interoperability for non-techie execs, privacy and security, a focus on transparency for value based care and payment solutions, and the use of non-traditional sources of data for patient care including social determinants of health. Presentation slides are below.
- How Amazon and Change Healthcare Use A/I to Improve Healthcare
- The State of A/I in Healthcare
- Best Practices from Workgroups
- Roundtable preparation slides
- Interoperability for Non-Techie Execs
- Privacy and Security: Protection vs. Access
- Value Based Care and Payment Solutions: Focus on Transparency
- Use of Non-traditional Sources of Data for Patient Care (SDOH)