ANNUAL CONFERENCE 2014
THE ROADMAP TO HEALTHCARE DELIVERY TRANSFORMATION
JANUARY 28 - 29, 2014, CHAMPIONSGATE, FL
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
eHealth Initiative’s Annual Conference will occur January 28-29, 2014 at the Omni Championsgate in Orlando Florida. The conference will bring together leaders from key stakeholder groups, including provider, pharma, vendor, clinician, lab, consumer, etc., to discuss the future state of healthcare and the innovation needed to navigate the road to healthcare delivery transformation. The event will highlight some of the greatest best practices in healthcare innovation, and address where innovation, information and new economic and care delivery models meet the patient of the future. Participants will leave with a better sense of the pending impact of new technology and innovation.
If you have questions about the conference or are interested in participating please contact Megan Meehan at Events@ehidc.org
If you are interested in sponsorship opportunities, please contact Amy Eckenroth at Amy.Eckenroth@ehidc.org.
Discussion Topics Include:
- Value-Based Care: Transforming Healthcare Delivery and Reducing Costs
- Measuring Quality: Innovations Impacting Quality Measurement and Reporting
- Innovations in Payment and Care Delivery
- Transforming the Health Insurance Industry with Information, Innovation and Technology
- Leveraging Analytics to Support Population Health
- Closing the Gap: Leveraging Health IT to Achieve Health Equity
- Privacy and Security: Challenges and Best Practices